Sunday, June 26, 2011

A letter to Ethan

Dear Ethan,

I can't believe in just 11 more weeks you will be here ( given you don't take after me and are stubborn). It seems so unreal that we are almost there and soon instead of bouncing around my stomach, you'll be in my arms.

I am having so many emotions right now, joy, fear, excitement and with everything little thing I feel or think those emotions get stronger.

I wonder what you'll be like? Who you'll look like. I hope your as handsome as your daddy, but maybe with my sense of humor, daddys humor is a little off, trust me you'll find out about that soon. I always picture you with blue eyes and light brown hair, or sometimes red, like your Grandpa Orgie. I never met him either, but your dad loves talking about him and has plenty of stories for us. Maybe you'll surpise me and be tall, we don't have much height in our family, but that doesn't mean you can't be the lucky one.



You have a big sister that is going to love you to death, I just know it. I hate that there is such an age difference between you guys, but I know regardless you two will love each other to pieces.

I don't know if I'll be a good mommy, but I do know I'm going to try my best to make sure you grow up happy and healthy. I can't say you'll always agree with everything I decide, but remember I will do it because I love you and I want whats best.

I love you Monkey and can't wait until I finally get to look at you face to face

Love Always...

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...