Wednesday, June 15, 2011

So close, yet so far away



Its official, I'm in my third trimester!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO
Its so exciting to know that i only have a couple months left and then my little man will be here. But at the same time its so scary. I feel like we have so much that needs done. Finish the nursery, get the house ready, just feel ready in general. But I have lots of things to keep me busy over the summer, so hopefully that will help.
The most exciting part about the summer? Aubery will be here in about 2.5 weeks. She's going to be staying for an entire week so I know we'll have plenty of fun. Her and Tim already have a list of things they want to do while she is here, which is awesome, but they forget that I'll be 7 months pregnant, and won't be able to do half of it, so we'll see how that goes. On the list? Busch Gardens ( which sucks b/c I love roller coasters), a day trip to dc ( I think I can make this work, its just going to take a lot out of me walking all over dc), A day in the OBX,( nothing beats a beach day in my book), and a few other things. Regardless we're going to have a blast!
Something else I plan on doing this summer is really spending some quality time with Tim. This will be the last summer ever have alone, and I want to take advantage of it. Yesterday we spent the day riding bikes at the beach and then took alittle break to take a dip in the ocean. It was gorgeous, and definitely some of the most fun I have had in a while. ( well except I think my growing tush is actually bruised from the bike seat :)
Oh and in some other baby news, we almost have the nursery done. We spent some time the other day to work on it and i think its really coming along. I still feel like its missing something ( well other then Ethan of course) but can't really figure out what. I just think the walls are emptier then I had wanted, even tho Tim thinks it looks perfect. He always has been a fan of simplicity tho.
Ethans Crib and the rocking chair that is actually mine from my childhood
Storage, you can never have enough
Yes there is a tv in his nursery, no we don't plan on moving it :)
Yep thats pretty much for an update into my crazy life. Not as interesting as my usual post, but maybe thats a good thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...