Monday, July 25, 2011

Warning.. You are now entering Crazy Lady Panic Mode......

So it hit me today..... 33 weeks! I'm going to have a baby within the next month and a half!!! A real live breathing, crying, pooping, stealing my heart and all my love baby!!  How has time flown by so fast???  I mean yeah I complain half the time that I'm sick of being pregnant blah blah blah, but that doesn't mean I'm ready for mommyhood!!

What to do, when to do it, where to start holy canoli this is scary. I feel like we are nowhere near ready for Ethans grand arrival. The house isn't where I had hoped for, we hardly have any of the stuff on our registry that we need ( breast pump anyone???) and I'm in complete panic mode!
One minute I'm like
" OMG I can't believe I'm going to be a mom, what a perfect little blessing he will be"

The next I'm like
" Who in their right mind thought it was a good idea for me to be a mom? Have they met me???"

Even things like my birth plan, I haven't made a birth plan!! I mean what type of crazy person doesn't have a birth plan. ( after seeing how crazy my life is you know this is a good idea for me).  And the dogs... what about the dogs? Are they ready for a baby? Is Tim ready for a baby?  I don't know if I'm ready for a baby!!  I mean don't get me wrong I want to be a mom, and I can't wait for him to be here but less then 2 months!! WTH!  So here is my list of craziness that I'm determined will be done before Ethans arrival. He is NOT allowed to come before, I won't allow it ;)

1. Touch up painting the house ( the walls and trim)
2. Finish buying things we need
3. Have a baby shower ( or in my case 2, because I have wonderful friends and family who love me)
4. Clean, Clean, Clean!
5. Finish having the house ready for when we do our newborn photos. ( we can't take photos in a dirty house
6.Laundry... I have lots of baby clothes to wash and haven't even started
7.My hair is in serious need to some TLC, but when do I have time?
8.How long am I'm going to take for maternity leave?? Yeah still haven't figured that one out
9. Make a birth plan!!

Ok thats all I can think of right now, but I'm still in panic mode :/ I know it doesn't all have to be done ( other then my hair... thats a must, trust me) but I need it done, I don't like leaving things left undone, especially when I'll be so busy with more important things in just a few weeks. GAG!  I guess there is no better time to start like the present, so until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...