Monday, August 8, 2011

35 Weeks

35 Weeks! I am having a hard time wrapping my head around that fact that my son will be here within the next month and that in 2 weeks I'll be FULL TERM!!!  I am so excited for him to be here that I don't know what to do! 

We have pretty much everything ready for his arrival. My to-do list is shrinking away, making this so much more real.

Clean Clean Clean
Do something for myself
Decorate Ethans Room
Remodel bathroom
Touch up painting the house
Install carseat
get dogs ready for baby ( or as ready as we can)
Relax
Pack Hospital Bag
Pre-register at hospital
Hospital Tour



 Tim and I even packed my hospital bag today! I figure it can't hurt to have it ready because you never know what could happen, plus I couldn't tell who was more excited, me or Tim. The only things missing are my toiletries and my phone charger! Those of course will be added right before we leave to head to the hospital.  Its like reality is setting in and its a beautiful thing.

Plus I did something for myself today, which felt amazing. I have been tempted with the idea of cut my hair off for a while now, but this is the longest its been in 1.5 years, so I talked myself out of it and went with a happy medium... Bangs! Yes I had them before but its amazing what a pair of scissors can do to your confidence. Love it!!


How far along? 35 weeks, almost there
Total weight gain/loss: Well I definitely went over where my doctor wanted me at, but a lot of its is due to the swelling, so she is ok with it.
Stretch marks? I'm starting to think of them more as battle scars ;)
Sleep: Not too bad. A lot of weird dreams lately
Best moment this week: Spending some time with friends bowling, and getting my hair done
Movement: I *think* he may finally be moving into position. The movement I feel is much more vertical lately
Food cravings: I ran out of ice pops, and about had a melt down
Labor Signs: Nope, I don't think? Its hard to tell since I've been been in labor before
Belly Button in or out? Out, kinda?
What I miss: Spending time out and about, I'm just to tired/swollen/cranky for it lately
What I am looking forward to:  10 little fingers and 10 little toes
Weekly Wisdom:  Thanks to a girl I work with " When its time, just remember, what got you in this mess will help get you out of it"
Milestones:Car seat is installed and hospital bag is packed!

1 comment:

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...