Sunday, August 21, 2011

37 Weeks

We did it, we're full term !

I am so excited and so scared all at the same time. With everything that is going on its alittle unnerving that I'm still pregnant and my doctors don't want to induce me for atleast 2 more weeks. Tomorrow is my 37 week appointment and we are going to go ahead and speak to the doctor about setting up the induction ( what needs to be done, how far in advance etc) Its alittle weird basically being able to choose Ethans birthday, but as of right now its looking like he is going to be a labor day baby if all goes well and we get induced like we are thinking.

You know what i'm surprised about, I've never got that urge to nest. I'm such a planner that I never got that urge to get down and scrub the floors/organize like crazy/ etc, because I do that stuff anyway ( well maybe not scrub the floors but I do clean on a regular basis, pregnant or not)

 So tomorrow I head to work for what could be the last time, depending on what my blood pressure does. Hopefully it stays under control and I can keep working. If not atleast I can say that I tried right?




How far along? 37 weeks... Full Term!
Total weight gain/loss: A lot, but a lot of it is water weight, and the docs are ok with it
Stretch marks? Yes but vitamin E is really helping them fade
Sleep: I'm always so tired lately. I guess that just comes with the territory
Best moment this week: Find out Ethan is finally in the right position
Movement: I think he is running out of room, because his movements are much smaller this week
Food cravings: Anything and everything. I'm always hungry lately
Labor Signs: Nadda :(
Belly Button in or out? Definitely out
What I miss: A normal blood pressure lol
What I am looking forward to:  Going into labor... it could be any time now technically
Weekly Wisdom:  Nothing is as it seems
Milestones:Bedrest, we all knew it was coming but luckily its only temporary, and modified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...