Monday, August 29, 2011

38 Weeks

Still pregnant :/  I was seriously hoping the barimetric pressure changes from hurricane Irene would have given Ethan the little push that he has been needing, but alas, still pregnant.  I did notice during the hurricane that he was moving much more frequently then he had been and it didn't seem to let up until I went to bed. Talk about a let down...


Really not much left to get done for his arrival. The house is clean, car seat is installed, bag is packed and we are so ready to head to the hospital. Now we wait....

How far along? 38 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I stopped caring a few weeks ago
Stretch marks? Oh yeah
Sleep: Super sleepy lately, but the quality of my sleep is been worse
Best moment this week: Realizing I only have 1 more week of pregnancy left!
Movement: Like a mad man
Food cravings: Nah, actually even though I've been forcing myself to eat, I'm not really hungry lately
Labor Signs: Lots of pelvic pressure but thats it
Belly Button in or out? Out
What I miss: Feeling like myself again. I've noticed the closer to the end it is getting the grumpier I seem to be getting. I can't wait to not be pregnant anymore, and finally be able to hold my little man
What I am looking forward to:  1 Week until induction...
Weekly Wisdom:  Take a deep breath and relax, stressing isn't going to change anything
Milestones:Done with work, which I hate. I need work as a distraction this last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...