Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Baby Shower Madness

So I had not one, but 2 baby showers over the weekend and have never felt so blessed. Friday the girls I work with threw me a shower and sunday my mom and aunt hosted a shower in my honor. It makes me feel so special that I have people in my life who care about me and Ethan enough to do this for me.

We recieved over half the stuff on our registry, and then with the gift cards/money/etc we're able to get almost everything else left on our registry. This of course was a huge relief for me, knowing we can get everything we need before Ethan arrived. My friends and family are all a blessing in disguise.

So now that we have everything Tim and I are busy busy busy setting it all up. Stroller, carseat, swings etc. Plus I have started washing all of Ethans clothes in preparation for his arrival. I seriously think that little boy has more clothes then me and Tim combined. 6 loads of laundry later and I'm almost done. 

Its hard to believe that in 6 weeks ( or less ;) he will be here. Wow time is flying.



So go figure I don't have any of the photos from the shower yet, but I do have my weekly update photo that was taken sunday night. Holy baby belly batman!!

1 comment:

  1. awww so excited for chubby baby legs in cute baby clothes! I'm glad you were able to get what you needed - less stress!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...