Monday, August 15, 2011

Baby Shower

So as you know if you follow my blog regularly I had 2 baby showers a few weekends ago. Well I'm still waiting on photos from one of them, but I was able to get to the photos from the second one today and decided I would share a couple of them. I absolutely loved my babyshowers and had a blast. Plus it made me realize just how many people care about me, and my growing family........

Probably one of my favorite gifts, from my brother Ryan.


Trying not to cry at how cute some of this stuff was


The "lets torture everyone and taste baby food" game.... total success despite how nasty it was





My friends daughter, Lily, being my "big helper" so cute!!!

Like I said a definite success, and I'm so thankful to all the wonderful people who made my day special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...