Tuesday, August 2, 2011

34 Weeks

My weekly update is normally posted on monday, but to be honest I completely forgot. Maybe its pregnancy brain, or maybe its "Shannon brain" either way here we go.

How far along? 34 weeks... are we there yet??
Total weight gain/loss: I only step on a scale if I'm forced to at the drs office, but I'm going to go with gain... a lot
Stretch marks? I didn't think it was possible to get more of these pesky little red lines... I was wrong
Sleep: Not  bad, but definitely not as good as it could be
Best moment this week: My 2 baby showers over the weekend, what a blast!
Movement: Oh yeah
Food cravings:Still chowing down on ice pops
Labor Signs: Nadda
Belly Button in or out? Its really trying to come out, but its not quite there yet
What I miss: wearing heels, or any shoes that aren't flip flops
What I am looking forward to: No more swelling
Weekly Wisdom: Patience is a virtue
Milestones: I started washing all of Ethans clothes... wow he has a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...