Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Anniversary to Us




So I'm a day late posting this, but thats because I was busy spending the day with Tim celebrating our 2 year anniversary.



2 years ago yesterday at 5pm(ish) I married my best friend and haven't looked back since. He gets me like nobody else does. The little quirks I have, the things I'm thinking before I say them, and the fears I'm too afraid to say. He knows me, and for that I am so blessed.

We were talking about how strange it was, there is no way 2 years ago we would have predicted where we would be today, relationship stronger then ever, baby on the way, happy as can be. But thats where we are blessed with a love and a friendship that knows no limits.

Happy Anniversary Tim, I love you today, tomorrow, and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...