Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I feel so old.....

Ya know what can make someone feel really old? When your baby sister gets engaged. You know what makes you feel even older, when you go wedding dress shopping with said baby sister.

My little sister Michelle got engaged earlier this spring to her high school sweet heart. They both graduate college next spring, and will be getting married in the summer. Talk about making me feel old, its crazy enough that she is graduating college and will be a teacher, but she is going to be married! Luckily I love the guy, and he knows he would have to deal with me if he ever broke my sisters heart, but just can't believe he will be my brother in law.

It took us 2 trips to 2 different stores, but she finally picked out the dress and she looks gorgeous! Now if I can only convince her to get rid of some of her more "frugle?" ideas we'll be all set.


She isn't allowed to grow up yet......

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...