Monday, September 5, 2011

39 Weeks



39 Weeks!! We Made it!  Today is literally my last full day as a pregnant lady before I become a mommy! Tim and I head to the hospital tonight to start the whole process. Since my body hasn't really wanted to cooperate yet, we have to start with cervadil, and then see what happens after that.
I'm feeling so many things. I mean I'll be a mommy tomorrow, I don't know what to expect, what to think, or even know how to act at this point. I can't believe this journey is almost over. The last 9 months have been a mad house to say the least but I'm definitely ready for the next step, to see my handsome little man and love him to pieces.



Today we're just doing some last minute stuff. Tim worked last night, so he's currently sleeping. I'm straightening up the house just a little bit before we leave so its one less thing to worry about before we come home.  After that its just a last minute call to the pediatrician, last minute packing, and then tonight one last Pre-E meal, since who knows when it will be when we get a chance to eat out again.


How far along? 39 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Ok I'll finally admit how much weight.... A lot! lol
Stretch marks? Battle Scars....
Sleep: Tim has been snoring lately, plus I've been having horrible pelvic pressure so sleep has been less then par
Best moment this week: Today, its D-Day!
Movement: It comes in spurts, sometimes he is heading butting me non stop, and other times he hardly wants to move
Food cravings: Donuts... yummmmm donuts....
Labor Signs:Random contractions, but they never last long
Belly Button in or out? Out
What I miss: Hot dogs and beer, I'm counting down until I can have a hotdog with mustard and ketchup
What I am looking forward to:  Hotdogs, and HAVING A BABY!!
Weekly Wisdom: Take a deep breath and relax, stressing isn't going to change anything
Milestones:We're done! We made it to the end

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Hope you have a healthy safe delivery!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...