Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bye Bye Daddy...

So this weekend marked Tim having to go back to work for the first time since Ethan was born.  He works nights, which means that basically from friday until tomorrow, its just Ethan and I because Tim is either at work, or sleeping.


My little angel.

So how did our weekend go? Night 1- piece of cake, Ethan woke up twice during the night and after eating went right back to bed. Saturday?  Ethan got his first real bath, he loved it... for about 2 minutes, then he was over it really quick.  After that we spent the day relaxing at home. Night 2- Wow, totally different. He was awake every hour wanting to eat. I was exhausted, still am. I haven't slept more then 5 hours since friday night. Even when Ethans sleeping I have so much going thru my mind that I stare at the ceiling, wide awake.  Today?  So far so good. I finally gave in and made Tim wake up for an hour so I could shower and straighten up the house.  Now we just have to wait and see how tonight goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...