Saturday, September 10, 2011

He's Here!


Ethan has arrived!  After going in for my induction on monday night, Ethan Andrew arrived wed am at 0654.

8lbs 12oz and 21 inches long

He came out and all the nurses commented just how much he looks like Tim, and boy are they right. I saw him and was like wow.... Thats my husband in mini form


Tim and I are absolutely loving having this little bundle of joy in our lives.  I know its early but he already has such a personality, and is soooooo picky!!


Likes thus far
- Movement- cars, swings, walks doesn't matter
-Chest to chest, he could sleep all day like that
-Baths



-Swaddling

Dislikes so far
- Breast feeding- 3 lactaction consultants and we still can get him to latch so we're thinking I may be pumping exclusively
- Being naked, wow will he scream
- Don't ever take a hat off his head, cause you'll hear if if you do
-Cradle hold... he only likes being held up on your shoulder

I'm working on typing up my birth story, and I'm sure there will be many more post about my little man to come, but for now I'm going to go snuggle with my new favorite guy....

2 comments:

  1. OH SHANNON! I am so happy for you!! He looks so healthy and ADORABLE. I really hope I get to meet him soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! He's adorable! I hope that you both are well!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...