Thursday, September 29, 2011

My other babies

So I decided to post about my other babies today, the 4 legged ones.

Remember how I posted a blog on how we were trying to get the dogs ready for the baby, and how it should be a smooth adjustment and blah blah blah?  Well we were wrong. It definitely hasn't been a smooth adjustment.  As a matter of fact its been a nightmare.

The first day or 2 with Ethan home were a breeze, the dogs didn't mind him and all was well.  But now they have decided they want to act out whenever they can. Not directly at the baby, they still don't mind him, but instead they have decided to try to turn my house into their own personal toilet. They are both house broken yet constantly going "potty" in the house. Which then makes me get frustrated, which gets them locked in the kitchen for misbehaving, which causes them to feel neglected, and the vicious cycle continues.

We take them out regularly to use the bathroom, we play with them and love on them like before and yet they continue to act out. We really are at wits end because we love out dogs but we are ready to kill them.

I guess the only thing we can do is give them more time and keep loving on them as much as possible. They'll come around eventually....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...