Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weight loss Wednesday

So I'm going to try to do this weekly, to hold myself accountable and to record my progress.

I can't believe that I've already lost so much. Its bitter sweet because I know what i lost was water weight, and now comes the hard part, losing the real weight.  But I can do it. Do I ever see myself rocking a bikini. No, but then again I wouldn't do that pre pregnancy. But I do see myself eventually getting to my healthier ideal weight and having the positive body image I use to.



Weight this week- 256.4
Weight loss so far- 34
Back in prepregnancy clothes yet?- 1 pair of my pre-E jeans fit, the rest not so much
Eating- like a pig, I really need to learn to love a salad
Exercise- Haven't been cleared by the doctor yet, so we've been taking small walks just to stay active. The other day we went to the beach for the first time :)
How do I feel- I feel ready to kick this diet into high gear... Don't think I'll make it 6 weeks before I start really exercising ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...