Saturday, October 29, 2011

Accent Vlog

So I keep seeing these things around and finally decided to do one myself since I had nothing better to do on this rainy saturday and Ethan is sleeping. So I completely stole the list of words/questions from Lacey at Life of Lacey ( check out her blog she is hilarious and has her own cutie pie) 

Anyway a few things I didn't realize I did until i watched this. 1. I talk with my hands... a lot! 2. I say whatever way to much .... whatever  3. I roll my eyes and make way to many stupid faces. Awesome huh?

So here is the list of words/ questions
Say the following words:

Aunt, route, wash, oil, theatre, iron, salmon, caramel, fire, water, sure, data, ruin, crayon, toilet, New Orleans, pecan, both, again, probably, spitting image, Alabama, lawyer, coupon, mayonnaise, syrup, pajamas, caught

And answer these questions:

What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
What is the bug that curls into a ball when you touch it?
What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
What do you call gym shoes?
What do you say to address a group of people?
What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
What do you call your grandparents?
What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
What is the thing you use to change the TV channel?
video
So there we go. How'd I do?  I guess I do sound alittle more southern then I realized, even though people always tell me I don't have an accent. 
Ok now its your turn!

2 comments:

  1. Yep you don't sound southern either! :) Love that you did this too! I don't think I realized you were from NC too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So somehow I just stumbled on this blog. Love you by the way.... I am chosing not to do that VLOG because I think it would just be confirmed I have an accent... which you know I hate to admit. Love you :)

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...