Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Fun

So todays post is really just an excuse to post a million photos from this weekend so enjoy!!

 What a wonderful weekend!  Beautiful weather, my favorite people, and even a pumpkin spiced latte from starbucks ( yummmmmm). 



We spent saturday outside enjoying the weather. That morning we went to the pumpkin patch to take some photos and get a pumpkin to decorate ( I don't want to ruin the surprise but it will be AWESOME!! trust me.)
We had such a good time sipping on cider, watching all the animals, and of course playing with the new camera with our favorite little model

After that we spent the afternoon at Mount Trashmore, a local park, basking in the sun


And simply enjoying each others company



Plus Tim and I ended up having some well deserved mommy and daddy time while Ethan spent the evening with Mimi and Papa D.  It was so nice to get out and have adult conversations over dinner and enjoy a movie.  Of course I couldn't wait to get back to my favorite boy when all was said and done.

All and all a perfect saturday....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...