Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Costumes gone bad...

So I'm going to say this, and probably offend someone in the process ( whats new....) but halloween comes, and it seems like people loose their minds trying to come up with a unique costume for their baby.  Nothing is wrong with being unique but this normally turns out really bad. So in honor of halloween, I have put together my own personal list of horrible baby costumes. ( and if you bought one of these, its not to late to return it... just saying ). Curious what my little man is going to be? Well your just going to have to wait until halloween to see.

10. Food babies? This takes the phrase " I could just eat them all up" to a whole new, really bad level

9. Yes your baby is cute, maybe even stronger then the average baby, but seriously?

8.Spider baby, spider baby? Oh no.....

7. I don't even have something snarky for this one... just don't do it!!

6. Once again sushi goes bad.

5. The King is back....  but should have stayed wherever he was.

4. So your telling me your child smells?

3.Maybe this one is because I don't like Gaga, but seriously... seriously!!

2. A joystick? Really

1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So there you go, the top 10 worse baby costumes according to me. Think there is something worse that didn't make my list? Let me know

2 comments:

  1. Omigosh...the turkey one...horrible! :) Those really are crazy. I've seen ones that are really cute, though.

    I enjoyed checking out your blog--hope you'll stop by and say hello!

    Cindy @ Notes in the Key of Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I had to laugh a bit when I saw that turkey costume! But I do think that the air freshener costume looks a bit cute.

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...