Monday, October 3, 2011

In the dog house...

Happy Monday Everyone!!  Hope your weekend was filled with plenty of smiles and laughter! 



The highlight of my weekend?  Dog sitting my moms 2 dogs.  Plus Tim worked all weekend. Thats right it was me plus a newborn, plus 4 dogs... alone, all weekend.  It definitely kept me entertained.  We have be working hard to break my dogs of their misbehavior with giving them as much attention as possible with walks and treats and playtime.  But with 2 more dogs it was a mad house.  The walks were the hardest part because it also was only about 60 degrees all weekend, and Ethan had to come on every walk because Tim was either sleeping or working.  So every few hours I bundled Ethan up, put him in the sling, which he always hates for the first 10 minutes of, wrangle up 2 of the dogs, take them for a walk,  come home and get the other 2. Luckily Moms dogs are small, however equally annoying and crazy as mine.  The whole process took about 45 minutes everytime. The first time I did this I had all four dogs with me, and it looked something like this.... ( except I was getting pretty much pulled the entire time, and yelling at them to slow down.






Good Times....



On a side note (hopefully I don't jinx this) my dogs have been on their best behavior since friday. YAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. That would have been way too overwhelming for me! You are awesome for pulling that off! BTW- I wanted to let you know that I blog tagged you... The post is on www.frommrstomom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...