Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Look Ma, No Hands!

Do me a favor and ignore the fact that I look like a hot mess, thanks :)


I did it, I got my hands back!! The last few days little man has decided he must be held, constantly. He wants to play while being held, sleep while being held, everything. Whenever we put him down he even starts screaming, even when he's asleep he wakes right up. Not only has it made it impossible to get anything done but my arms are killing me ( hello biceps!).

Well back when I was pregnant I bought a super cute lucky baby sling, not thinking I would use it much, maybe the occasional outing here and there. Now I have realized this is my saving grace. I just put Ethan in it and he can nap, or look around or coo all he wants without having the urge to scream. Plus I finally get my hands back to eat or clean or even type out silly blogs....

Its funny because I feel like I'm becoming the opposite of what I thought I would be as a mom. Don't get me wrong I love every minute, but I never thought I would be a babywearing, cosleeping mom. I didn't think my type A personality would ever learn how to mellow out this much but I love it.  I still have a long way to go to learn to relax and go with the flow but I'm working on it and now that I have my hands back maybe I can reach a happy medium when it comes to my type A personality ( well maybe after I clean my house... There are baseboards to dust ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...