Friday, October 7, 2011

Time really does fly

When your having fun that is.  A month ago today to be exact my little rockstar was born and my whole world changed for the better.  I've seriously learned to much about myself since I've become a mom, strengths I didn't know I had, weaknesses that I need to work on, and what true unconditional love is.


It breaks my heart to see that he's getting bigger. I want him to stay the tiny little guy that he was when he was born, but I'm excited to see what the future holds at the same time.  His personality is starting to really come thru and I love it ( probably because as Tim says " he may look like his daddy but he acts just like his mommy)  I think thats Tims way of saying Ethan is a little spit fire, which he is and I love it.



Ethan is still the pickiest little boy I know, refusing to be held certain ways. Screams if the water temp isn't "just right", and don't even think about not picking him up right away. Now means now.

Tummy Time is for the birds!



But he's so curious, so loving, and such a joy to be around that I wouldn't change anything about him for the world.



Happy 1 Month to my little angel.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...