Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday

Another week has come and gone yet unfortunately none of the baby weight has.  Atleast I didn't gain, so there is always something to be thankful for. I do feel like i'm finally getting on track. I was telling Tim just the other day that when the doctor gives me the ok, I'm signing up for a new gym. Nothing is wrong with my current gym really but the one I'm going to sign up for has classes, more equipment and best of all... A DAYCARE!  So I won't have to get a sitter or work around Tims work schedule. I can just grab little man and head to the gym for an hour. SWEEEEET

Weight this week- 258
Weight loss so far- 32
Back in prepregnancy clothes yet?-No and this is probably the most frustating part, not because I think I NEED to be back in pre preggo clothes, but because I was pregnant in the summer, which means I didn't have to buy many maternity clothes because I could just wear sundresses. Well its getting cold out, and I have nothing to wear!
Eating- Better.  I went grocery shopping the other day and pick up a bunch of healthy goodness.
Exercise- My walking goal from last week has been a complete success thanks to having to take the dogs for more walks.
How do I feel- Like myself. For the first time in 10 months I feel like me again which is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to having NO clothes to wear. It's so frustrating. I have 14 pounds to go, and it must all need to come off of my thighs because pants are not my friend! I have one pair of comfortable maternity jeans that I'm wearing out and they now have a hole in the crotch. :/

    Here's to the weight falling off of us ASAP!! :)

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...