Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weight loss Wednesday

Finally! I didn't have to write 258 again! Yes its only a lb, but I'll take it.  This week has been a whirl wind because I've been so much more active. I'm definitely sore, but its a good type of sore. It just reminds me how hard I'm working to get into shape ;)
So I actually hate this photo because my shirt is loose, which makes me look bigger but oh well. Its comfy

Weight this week- 257
Weight loss so far- 33
Back in prepregnancy clothes yet?-Not really, but my pregnancy clothes are getting to big so who knows what I will have to do.
Eating- Low carb is in full swing and I'm loving it. I still splurge on some things  ( like chips and salsa) but otherwise I'm eating so much better and feel amazing.  Plus no changes with my milk supply yay!!
Exercise-  Our jogging stroller is my new best friend. We've been going on family walks every day and walk a few miles a day.  Plus I finally found a gym I like so I can't wait to start going
How do I feel-Amazing. Losing weight definitely is a slow process, but slow and steady wins the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...