Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday





Weight this week- 251
Weight loss so far- 39
Back in prepregnancy clothes yet?-Some of them! My maternity jeans are defintely are getting loose. So today I dug thru my closet and tried on pair after pair, finally finding some pre pregnancy jeans that fit. Still snug, but 2 weeks ago I wouldn't have even been able to button them!
Eating- so far so good. Caesar salads are this girls best friend, plus I am loving trying our new recipes.
Exercise- kettle bell kettle bell, kettle bell:)
How do I feel This weeks weight loss was definitely the confidence boost I needed after a few weeks of my weight stalling. The best part is I didn't have to change or extreme to see it happen.  Now don't get me wrong, this hasn't been perfect. My milk production has been effected some, so to help keep it stable I started using Fenugreek. Great in theory, but I definitely wasn't prepared for what happened.  Basically I went from a diminish in my supply to an over abundance in a matter of a day.  Which then caused clogged milk ducts and a bunch of other issues.  Its ok though, I've figured it out and things are back to normal. Plus I'm losing weight. Win/Win.

1 comment:

  1. Stopping in from Followers Fest. Congrats on losing 39 lbs. I KNOW how much effort that takes. I'm just now starting to lose some weight that's accumlated over the past few years....need to lose about 50 or 60 lbs. If you want a buddy feel free to email me at jennwren77@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...