Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 days of Thanks

So I'm going to try to do something alittle different and post something I'm thankful for every day in celebration of thanksgiving and all the good in my life :)

Day 1- So today I'm going to do the obvious and say my son. When people tell you that having a child changes your world they're not kidding. Having Ethan changed me completely. That little guy has single handily made me a stronger, more compassionate and patient person and I thank God every day that I was blessed enough to be given the chance to be that little guys mother. There is nothing that warms my heart more then hearing him coo and flash me his big toothless grin. Or my other favorite face- bottom lip out as far as he can, puppy dog eyes, it melts my heart.


 Yes there have been days where I've been stressed and pushed to my limits but he is worth it, he will ALWAYS be worth it.


1 comment:

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...