Monday, November 7, 2011

30 Days of Thanks- Day 7

Ok so today is a little random, but I'm thankful for modern medicine. Yes I know there are people who don't believe in immunizations, or who believe in delayed shots but we aren't those people.

I fully believe in benefit medicine, and see what a huge help it is to so many people on a daily basis. Yes there are risks but there are risks with everything and the benefits definitely out way those risks in my opinion ( Not saying that waiting is wrong, its just a personal choice).  Think about all of the illnesses that have been cured or atleast been made tolerable in the last 100 years thanks to modern medicine, vaccines, imaging studies, and drugs. There is no wrong or right answer when it comes to these things though, there is just whats right for a particular family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...