Saturday, November 5, 2011

Back to work

As the 7 dwarfs would say... Hi ho Hi ho... well you know the rest. Today is my last day of my maternity leave and the thought of returning to work is bitter sweet. I mean I love what I do and I definitely miss the adult interaction but the thought of leaving my little man behind breaks my heart.  Tomorrow he will be with Tim, who has the day off. I personally wish I had a way to record the chaos which I'm sure will ensue. It will be the longest Tim and Ethan will be by themselves since he was born. I'm expecting lots of phone calls and text for sure.  After that Ethan will be spending work days with his Mimi ( my mom). She of course is beyond thrilled to have him all to herself.

So today we're having a lazy day relaxing and enjoying each others company. Tonight I have to get back in work mode, lay out my uniform, make sure I have everything I need in my breast pump bag, and then tomorrow just hope it goes smoothly.

I'm sure I'll have plenty more to post about my first day back at work, but I guess we will just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...