Have you ever thought about what you would say to yourself if you could back in time? ( Yes kinda like that Brad Paisley song). Well here is what I would say
-Shannon nothing is wrong with wanting to be young and care free, just be careful who you hurt in the process
-Stop worrying about your bio dad, things don't change and eventually you realize he just isn't worth your time ( PS even though he promises you he will call you on your 16th birthday, he doesn't... big surprise)
-Go visit your Pop-pop, it won't be to much longer until things really change
-Its ok let your guard down sometimes, I promise.
- In 2 years your going to meet your husband. Don't give him such a hard time and just go out with him!
- Start taking better care of yourself. No you still hate to run, but trust me, you'll wish did it at 16 so your were healthier later
- Having an opinion is ok, shoving it down other peoples throat however is not ok.
- Boys will come and go, and so will friends, but your family will always be there ( even though things get much crazier )
- Give Mom a hug, she may really need it
- Be a better sister. The twins look up to you more then you realize
- Study harder it makes things so much easier later
- Treasure every memory that you make and never regret anything.
Well what would you say???