Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy 2 Months

My little boy is 2 months old today! Well I guess little isn't really a correct statement. Today at his doctors appointment he weighted in at 12lbs 8oz. Slightly above the 50th percentile for weight, and was 23" long ( right at the 50th percentile)

Hanging out with Daddy waiting on the doctor


The doctor said he is in excellent health and gave us some ideas for the mild ezcema he has. ( Aveeno apparently is the magic trick). He got his shots today and took them like such a champ! He didn't even realize what was happening until the last shot, and then all it took was a few seconds on Mommy love to make it all better

Likes-Showers with Mommy or Daddy,  Eating ( hands, mommys hair, breast milk, you name it this kid will try to eat it), Being outside, being swaddled, sitting up/standing up ( with help of course)

Dislikes- Baths, night time ( talk about a fussy baby), carseats,  tummy time, wearing clothes.

I feel like he is growing up so fast! He has such amazing head control and can hold it up by him self 99% of the time. Next thing I know he'll be heading off to college!


1 comment:

  1. Awww! He's getting so big. Time is really flying! I am not ready for the 2 month shots and hopes my little guy is a champ too.

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...