Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Belated Turkey Day



So I'm a day late but I was enjoying spend the day with my family yesterday, you understand I'm sure. I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving because we sure did.

We all slept in ( Yep even Ethan) and then decided to go out and have some fun with our camera and take some photos at the park and then some christmas photos. I love how most of these came out, if only Ethan was looking at the camera instead of everywhere.

It was a beautiful day but it go cold so fast so we had to cut our photos short. Plus Tim and I had to start cooking to food to take to my moms for dinner.
Baby Laughs... my absolute favorite
My sister and her fiance, plus my brother were all in from college so we were able to have the whole family together. Of course Ethan took center stage showing off his smile that his aunt and uncles hadn't yet seen


I have so much to be thankful for this year. A wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally ( even though sometimes I wonder how he can put up with my crazy self), an amazing son who makes me fall more in love with him every day, a beautiful and talented stepdaughter ( who I really wish could have been with us for the holiday :( ) and my parents ( and step parents) and my siblings.

I love them all so much and have no clue what I would do without each and every one of them.
                                                               Linked Up to:

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Family is amazing. Being a mother is the greatest gift of all, is it not? Cute little guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what beautiful family pictures! new follower from followers fest!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a great thanksgiving! love your pictures.. ethan is adorable :)

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. so adorable!! i'm stopping by from www.thelovelypoppy.com and would love for you to stop by and see the new giveaways and tutorials. xoxo nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I just found your blog through the Follower Fest going on. I love what I've read so far and I'm a new follower. I can't wait to read more. Thanks for sharing!!

    Digger
    www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...