Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Jess!


Happy Birthday to one of the best friends a girl could have!

Today is my besties 26th birthday. This girl has been thru thick and thin with me for the last 21 years. Thats right 21 years we've been friends!  We've been there for each others first loves, first heart breaks, thru tears and laughs.

 There isn't a secret I've kept from her because she knows me better then I know myself. We've both grown so much as people, but our friendship has always remained the same. 

I can't even begin to say some of the silly Shenanigans this crazy girl has gotten me into but I wouldn't change one thing. She's the ketchup to my mustard.

 Here is to 21 more amazing years of friendship. Luv Ya Jess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...