Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Weight loss Wednesday

Its that time of the week again. I feel so accomplished, but don't know how or why it happened. I was expecting to step on the scale and see an increase because I've wanted to do nothing for the last week except relax and eat chip and salsa ( yummmmmmmmm) But somehow I actually lost weight!  Maybe all the running around at work last week paid off? Or maybe I'm just lucky. Either way I'll take it because I have a long way to go. I was thinking today about how far I still have. I've been over weight as long as I remember and can't believe its taken me this long to really do something about it. Looking at the scale and seeing weight loss is amazing, but how did I let myself get this big to begin with. I wish I could blame it all on my pregnancy but if I did then I would just be in denial. So yep its time to put away the fat girl clothes and get in the shape I should have been in all along.


So don't judge my horrible photo. Its a lazy day here at home and I've done nothing but hung out with Ethan and done some laundry.




Weight this week- 249.6
Weight loss so far- 41
Back in prepregnancy clothes yet?-I'm in about half of my pre pregnancy jeans ( with the help of spanks, but still they fit, thats all that matters)
Eating- Yep chips and salsa... and salad, but lots of chips and salsa
Exercise- Not much, just the exercise I get while I'm at work running around
How do I feel - Rested. Having a few days off was invigorating, plus the weather has been beautiful which I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...