Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Show Me Christmas

So one of my favorite blogs ( and a weekly must read for me) is doing a little linkup with show me christmas, where each week we get a topic and answer via photos.

 So this week is " Show me your christmas list." Oh I can totally do that, but this may get long ( and competely outlandish...) Ready... Set.... Go

1.
A Vacation preferably somewhere tropical that serves mai tais' on the beach

2.
So I plan on trying to make baby food, and this just seems perfect!

3.
So I'm kinda of a cheapo, and would rather spend my money elsewhere, but could really use a gym membership with a personal trainer ( that way I can spend my money on cookies and candy.... just kidding!)


Image Detail
4. I mean who doesn't want one? Its not just a want... I need one!

 
5. Santa can fit me a new house on his sleigh... right?


6. Thanks to my awesome driving skills I am hoping santa can bring me a new paint job for my car.

style #317350602 charcoal asymmetrical zip leather moto jacket
7. Every women needs a edgy leather jacket

Car Shoe dark brown leather buckle details wedge boots style# 317538301
8. And cute boots to match

Ok so on a serious note, I don't really need or want anything for christmas because I have so much already. But yeah that vacation sounds really good right about now.......

Anyway if you don't already follow her blog, run over and check out Becky at http://www.frommrstomama.com/. She is hilarious and has a cutie pie of her own.
Then link up and let me see your christmas list too!

2 comments:

  1. love the house, love the maid... and that picture up there on your header? priceless!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...