Friday, December 23, 2011

Sugary Goodness, Perfect Start to the Holiday

So if you've ever looked on pintrest then chances are you have seen the melted snowman cookies. Well I thought these cookies were adorable and since I completely lack creativity and couldn't come up with something unique on my own then I decided to make up own snowman cookies. They were actually really fun to make ( in between eating extra icing and marshmellows that is).



1. Bake pre-made sugar cookies ( pillsbury is what I used)


2. Either make home made icing or take the slacker way out and buy some fluffy white icing from the grocery and put in the the microwave for about 15 seconds to make it a little thinner.


3. Spread icing over cookies

4. Place marshmellows on plate and put in microwave for about 15 seconds ( or until they start to look slightly deformed)

6. Decorate!


I can wait until Ethan is a little older and we can decorate together!


I'm taking these delish treats to work with me this weekend where I will be celebrating the holiday.....
Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...