Friday, December 2, 2011

Weight loss Wednesday.... The friday edition

So yes I know its not wednesday, but since I didn't post last week ( silly turkey day.. I'm sure my scale would have blown up)  and since this has been the first chance to post this week I figured I would just post weight loss wednesday a few days late.





2 pictures this week since skimped last week.


Weight this week- 245.6
Weight loss so far- 45
Back in prepregnancy clothes yet?-Most of my pre pregnancy jeans fit!!!! Yes some are still very snug, but I can atleast wiggle myself into them which is an accomplishment by itself
Eating- I have the worse eating habits. I've been trying hard to stay low carb but its hard when nights that I work I don't get home until atleast 8pm, get Ethan ready for bed, pump and then I'm to tired to cook, so if I do eat ( which is only about half the time) its a bowl of ceral or a hot pocket :/
Exercise- Running around like a mad women. Does that count? I have been going for more walks and doing kettle bell at hom some, just not as consistently as I would like
How do I feel - Tired. I just got off a 3 day stretch at work and all I want to do is curl up with a glass of wine and a magazine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...