Monday, January 9, 2012

2012

Ok so its a new year, which means time for the typical resolutions... " I will lose weight, I will eat healthier, I will stop cursing,  etc"  Well I make those exact resolutions each year and each year I end up saying "F^*& it". But this year I want change. Not just in my waist line, and my potty mouth, I want to change me. I want to be a better person all around, emotionally, physically and spiritually. So I've tried to start doing something about it. 

The Gym- I finally caved and signed in for the gym. I get a personal trainer free for the first month which is super exciting, because I have high hopes that they can help get me on the path to a healthier me. A lot of the girls I work with go to the same gym which is extremely helpful because I have a great support system and people to "make" me go with them, which is something I desperately need at this point.

No more potty mouth- Its been 2 days since I last said any curse words, and its surprisingly been relatively easy. So hopefully this continues

The Church- So I'm hunting for a new church. Growing up I went to church on a regular basis, but that has kind of went by the way side. Now that I am a mom I want to ensure that Ethan ( and our future children) are involved in the church. I'm a little picky when it comes to churches, because I want to stay in my comfort zone, somewhere I'm use to. I have any many people try to get me to go to non-denominational churches, and while they have all been wonderful it just doesn't feel right. I need to find a uptight, crazy southern baptist church like back home :)

So yeah, baby steps. I want to be a better person all around so I think these are a good step in that direction. Hopefully I don't lose steam and can continue for the weeks and months to come

2 comments:

  1. Hey Shannon! I couldn't find your email address so i'm posting it here. I got the outfit from BuyBuyBaby. I looked online and they don't have it in their online inventory. So if yo uhave one near you you can probably find it in stores in the clothing section. I don't have the tags for it anymore so I don't know who makes it. If I go there this weekend I will look for you. The 4 piece suits run about $14.99 each and they let me use my $5 off any $15 clothing item coupon so I get them for about $10 bucks (there's no slaes tax on clothes where I live). Where i go they always have one one 3-6 months and 2 6-9 months and no newborn sizes. Oh well! I'll let you know what I come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! We don't have a buybuybaby around here, but I think there is one about 2 hours north of here, I may have to may a special trip out there!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...