Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday

So its been a few weeks since I've done this, but I have honestly been afraid to step on the scale since the holidays were here and I was overindulging in all the "good stuff". You know... pies, cakes, cookies, etc. So I took a little hiatus from holding myself accountable. Plus we were traveling a lot visiting family, so I was stuck in a car a good portion of the last 2 weeks also.  I'm kind of glad I didn't weight myself during Christmas, because I think I would have been in tears seeing what i saw today... a 6 pound weight gain. That is NOT ok.  But its alright, I am going to the gym and eating healthy again, so hopefully this is only a minor set back.

Don't know why I'm orange, I promise I haven't been hitting the spray tanner....




Weight this week
- 251
Weight loss so far- 39
Back in prepregnancy clothes yet?-With the help of spanks, all things are possible ;)
Eating-Yeah like I said the holidays are a bad time to try and eat healthy.
Exercise-Does riding in a car a whole lot count?
How do I feel -Like I need to get my butt in gear. No more funny business.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...