Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy 5 Months to my little Nugget!




Weight:
16lbs 9oz. Home boy is a chunky little thing!

Height:

25 1/2 inches



Clothing Size:
Finally in mostly 3-6 months, but this poor kid has short little legs so all of his pants are way too long and have to be rolled up for him to wear.



Diapers
Size 2 Huggies



Feeding:
Yummmmmm, lunch!


Mom, serious what is this!
So we started him on solids. Thus far he has tried prunes, rice cereal, oatmeal, and just yesterday tried carrots for the first time. I was finally able to pull out the baby bullet and put it to good use. Too bad he doesn't seem to be a fan of the carrots I made. Otherwise he is still taking about 30 oz of formula a day which is bitter sweet, because I'm having trouble keeping up lately.




Hair:
Its back! I have a feeling he is going to take after the Hubs and have really coarse hair, because whats growing in is all over the place.


Sleep:
Ha, sleeping is a joke in my house recently. Thanks to teething ( yet still no visible teeth) and the fact that he would rather play at 2 am, nobody in my house has got a full night sleep in the last month. He wakes up at least twice every night and then after the second wake up blatantly refuses to go back to bed without a bottle. Yeah I made a trip to Barnes and Noble today... I think its time to start trying to sleep train. 


Likes:
Squealing- The first few times we heard him do this we thought something was wrong (pain, hunger, something) but after a few times we saw him start laughing up a storm


Being Held- ALL THE TIME! Yeah we are working really hard to breaking this horrible habit


Outside- Something about being outside calms him right down


Footballs- Bubs has 2 footballs ( a stuffed one, and one with a bizillion holes in it so he can hold it) and they are pretty much the only thing he wants to play with lately. NFL here we come! 


Mirrors- Every time we walk past one he laughs and talks to "the baby in the mirror"



Dislikes:
Sleep- Duh
Carrots- Or maybe just my cooking? The jury is still out on this one
Road trips- This is weird because up until recently he loved road trips


Milestones:
Rolling both back to front and front to back. 
He has also mastered the tripod sit and has been trying to hard to sit without any support lately
Solids, we tried out of desperation and come to find out he was totally ready for them

1 comment:

  1. I just started sleep training Aiden and I highly recommend the book "The Sleep Lady's Goodnight, Sleep Tight." It takes about 2 weeks, but it has worked great for us! Aiden sleeps 7pm-7am STRAIGHT at night and we are currently working on naps, but I'm seeing great progress!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...