Monday, February 13, 2012

I can use what???

So I don't know about you, but my house has been taken over with baby products. Toys, clothes, diapers. EVERYWHERE! I don't have one room in my house that doesn't have baby gear of some type. But you know what? I'm going to make this work in my favor.

Have you ever looked at something and thought, there has to be a better use for this? Well there is, at least for about half of the random baby stuff laying around. Don't believe me? Well you should....

Baby Wipes- Did you know baby wipes double as a great makeup remover? I figured this out on one of our many trips we have taken with bubs, during which I realized I hadn't packed my makeup remover. Pulled out a baby wipe and tada.... Gone!
They also come in handy cleaning up pretty much everything, Spilled soda- yep, dusting the car- yep. you name it these things will help clean it.

* Plus the boxes come in super handy as little storage containers once they're empty



Baby Powder- We got about 50 million things of this before Ethan was born, and haven't used it once. Well except when my hair is all blah and limp, and I need something to help freshen in back up if I am too rushed to wash it ( Shocker, I don't wash my hair every day.... oh wait I'm a mom, thats not really a shocker I guess).
Add just a tiny ( I mean tiny, don't dump the whole thing on your head...) bit to your roots and brush it thru. Plus its so much cheaper then that dry shampoo you can get from the store.

Too Small Onsies- Other then helping out and donating them to charity they make great dust rags ( as do burp clothes if you no longer then those.

The Boppy- I think I use this more as a pillow then Ethan does, but its so comfortable!!

Stuffed Toys- So kids will be kids, and after a while get really bored with toys. Well instead of tossing them or donating them. Give them the family pet. Our dogs have loved receiving a few of Ethans toys that he cares nothing about.

See told you there were random uses for stuff. Of course this makes me look like a hoarder...I'm not I promise ( normally ;)

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea about the baby wipes! Great tips!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...