Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday

Wow I actually remember to post this on wednesday! Go Me!!


All dressed up for lunch with a friend and the Bubs
Look! No double chin! Woo Hoo!


Weight this week- 244

Weight loss so far- 46
Back in prepregnancy clothes yet?-Yep, they're kind of snug, but they fit which is progress. Now I have to get them to be too big on me so I can have a shopping trip!!
Eating-Definitely paying more attention to calories and sodium. Did you know a pack of Lance peanut butter crackers has 310mg of sodium in them? Yeah me either, and my personal trainer says I should only have 500-1000 mg total a day. Wow!

Exercise- Started seeing a personal trainer to whip me into shape, of course then I broke my elbow so it looks like its only cardio for the next month for me.
( Probably a good thing she is fierce! She made Tim puke because he was working so hard... just don't tell Tim I ratted him out ;)

How do I feel - Annoyed. I really wanted to take full advantage of the gym ( classes, trainer etc) but because I'm a klutz I'm limited to cardio equipment

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reading my love story! You are doing a great job with your weight loss. I started going to the gym a couple months ago and I take a "Bootcamp" class that's really tough. I also joined Weight Watchers online which has worked great for me because I have to be accountable about what I eat. Great job with the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...