Saturday, March 10, 2012

Eleven

So I stole this ( at least I'm admitting I'm a thief) from Lacey over at Life of Lacey. Its basically one of those, answer a bunch of questions about yourself type of thing, but I like some of the questions she got asked so I thought I would steal it and answer for myself. ( especially since I have nothing exciting of my own to blog about today)

The Rules-
Post a picture of yourself, Tell 11 things about yourself that people don't know, answer 11 questions asked about you then come up with 11 new questions. Tag friends to play along. Ok... Ready, Set, Go!




Random Facts
1.I'm a complete klutz and have broken 3 bones, all on my left arm ( my thumb, my wrist, and my elbow)
2. I love accessories, and have a huge collection of eye glasses and scarves
3. If I wasn't a nurse, I think I would like to be a hair styist.
4. I have a huge fear of snakes. I don't even like pictures of them
5.I haven't seen my "natural" hair color in years. 
6. I think about cancer ( getting it, my family or friends getting it etc) on a daily basis. I guess its because of where I work
7.I loved reading about greek mythology when I grew up
8. If I wasn't a nurse I would have a LOT more tattoos then I have. But I guess I need to stay "professional" because of where I work.
9. I am blind as a bat but refuse to wear contacts or get eye surgery because I like how I look in glasses
10.My favorite movie is Grease. I could watch it all day every day
11. I use to sell kitchen knives to make money while in college.


Questions


1) What are your top five all-time favorite bands?

Blink 182, Switchfoot, Rascal Flatts, A Fine Frenzy, and Ray LaMontagne ( not a band, but a great artist)


2) What are your top five all-time favorite books?

This is going to make me sound like a complete air head who never reads anything "important" but I like books that make me laugh.... 1. Any of Chelsea Handlers Books, 2. I totally meant to do that- Jane Borden, 3. The Best thing about my ass is that its behind me-Lisa Ann Walter, 4. I lovea Man in Uniform- Lily Burana, 5. Didn't I feed you Yesterday- Laura Bennett


3) What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Skydiving. Definitely skydiving

4) What is your favorite treat?
Reese Cups. Peanut Butter and Chocolate Goodness.... Yum!


5) What are you the proudest of?

Other then my family, my job. I treasure what I get to do.

6) What are you the most ashamed of?

When Tim and I were still dating I went thru a wild partying phase and it nearly cost me our relationship.

 7) What is your guilty pleasure?

Greys Anatomy and a glass of wine.

8) What are you really, really good at?
Swimming. Growing up at the beach had its advantages


9) What does your handwriting look like? (post a pic!!!)


Yes I wrote it on the back of an envelope. No judgement 


10) Which chores do you refuse to do (or do your best to get out of)
Vacuuming the stairs. I hate doing that and always try to convince Tim to do it for me.

11) Do you have any tattoos, body piercings, etc.?
I do. I love tattoos, and wish I was about to have more but people would get kind of freaked out if their childs nurse walked in and was covered in tattoos, know what I mean? So I have 2 for now, and a third one will be coming as soon as I finally figure out where to put it. Piercings just my ears ( including an industrial bar bell in the top of my ear )


So that its. My questions


1. If you could travel to anywhere in the world where would you go?


2.If you could meet anyone dead or alive who would it be?


3. What do you think is your best trait?


4. What is your biggest regret?


5.If you found out you only had 24 hours to live, how would you spend it?


6. If you had to choose would you rather sky dive or bungee jump?


7.What are your top 5 favorite movies?


8. Dogs or Cats?


9.Do you have any bizarre habits?


10. If you had to switch careers what would you like to do?


11. Do you have any fears?


Ok thats it, now to tag a couple of people from some of my favorite blogs, ...HeatherJessicaMegan LindsayMegan,  The Mrs. check them out! Even if I didn't tag you feel free to play along, I would love to see what you had to say!



1 comment:

  1. Love it! You are welcome to steal from me anytime! ;)

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...