Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I did it!

Gold Star for me! ( source)


So tomorrow my little nugget turns 6 months old,  and while I love him more words can say, this post isn't a brag about him, its about me. 

I made it 6 months exclusively pumping ( so far)!!  It was my first goal that I truly didn't think I would reach, didn't know if I even wanted to reach, but now that I'm here I'm so proud of myself.

Despite all the struggles we had with breast feeding I was still able to give my son breast milk which means so much to me. There were moments I wanted to quit, moments I thought I just couldn't take it anymore. But my will power has surprised even myself. 

I don't know how much longer I will continue this, today I feel like I could go a year, but then again my feelings could change at any time. But you know what? That's OK too.

1 comment:

  1. YOU ARE AMAZING! I think you get 10 gold stars! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...