Thursday, March 8, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday ( or in this case Thursday)

Better late then never they say......
Despite being late on the post, this photo was actually taken on the right day.


Weight this week- 242


Weight loss so far- 48
Back in prepregnancy clothes yet?-I finally went shopping for some new jeans, and guess what... They're a size smaller then I was wearing before I got pregnant. GO ME!

Eating-So I fell off the low carb wagon, but I'm trying very hard to get back on. Plus I've really increased my water intake. 3 Liters a day- Yes please!

Exercise- So I had been going to the gym despite the broken elbow ( which is finally better, the doc re-xrayed it and it has healed nicely) but I haven't been able to lift weights. I just restarted this week trying to lift weights and it HURT! But its a work in progress. I still expect to be sore a while longer so I just need to wean myself back into this.
How do I feel - Annoyed. Ethan is 6 months old, and I have about 70 lbs ( give or take) that I really want to lose before his first birthday. I have to really crack down on myself.


I can do it, I can do it!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on buying smaller jeans! That's amazing! You can do it, you are doing a great job so far! My downfall is carbs too...too yummy!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...