Thursday, March 15, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday

Before the gym


Weight this week- 242


Weight loss so far- 48
Back in prepregnancy clothes yet?-Yep, now the goal is go get in an even smaller size. I have already dropped one pants size. But I would like to drop a few more. I'm a realist. I know I'll never be a size 2 ( not that I want to be). I just want to walk into any store and not have to hunt for the plus size section. Definitely an obtainable goal.

Eating-I have a serious sweet tooth lately, but I've been doing better. Trying to eat more balanced meals, and when I'm in to big of a rush I will at least grab a protein shake to hold me over. Those Muscle milk "shakes" that you can buy really aren't that bad surprisingly.

Exercise- I am sooooooo sore!  The gym I go to has Les Mills classes, and yesterday I did Body Vive, followed by CXWorks and a step class today ( yes if you don't know Les Mills, then that doesn't mean much ) other then me looking like a fool jumping all over the place sweating my butt off ( literally I hope...)

How do I feel - If pain really is weakness leaving the body, then my body must be losing a lot of weakness, because it hurts to move, to sit, to squat. It just hurts... But then again I guess thats a good thing.


I can do it, I can do it!!



All cleaned up and ready to start my day 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I was so happy when I lost the baby weight. Of course I'm a size up from my prepregnancy size, but I was a twig before I had a baby. lol. I also noticed the older my baby gets the tighter my stomach got too, so that helps.

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...