Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday





Weight this week- 240


Weight loss so far- 50
Back in prepregnancy clothes yet?-Oh yeah. Down a size as a matter of fact. This is such a slow transition though. I was really hoping I'd be down a few sizes by now.

Eating- Low carb for the win! I have been struggling to get back to eating low carb, but a few of the girls I work with have also started watching their carb intake, so its nice to have some support from other people who are stuggling to turn away the bread, pasta, and other yumminess as well.

Exercise- So here is what I have learned about the gym. I hate classes. Because when I get tired or can't keep up then everyone knows it! I think I'm going to stick to the cardio equipment for a while longer

How do I feel - Like I am not where I should be. Actually  I know I'm not where I should be. Slow and steady wins the race I guess.




** So I'm trying to think of some new questions to answer for my weight loss wed. If anyone has any ideas let me know. Thanks!!**

2 comments:

  1. You look SO good! I feel kind of bummed about my loss too, that I should be farther along than I am but you are right, it's a slow process. You are doing an awesome job, way to stick to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Shannon! As for questions how about listing any successes and set-backs you may have during that week.

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...