Wednesday, April 11, 2012

7 Months




7 Months! Holy Canoli!!! My little guy isn't little anymore, or at least that's how I feel.


Weight:
17lbs, 1oz

Height:

27"



Clothing Size:
6-9 Months in everything, he has a few things that are a little big on him ( jeans and stuff) but otherwise everything is fitting him perfectly. He has more clothes then Tim and I combine!


Diapers
Size 2. Ethan has a really slim waist ( must be nice ....) So the size 2 diapers still fit him perfectly

Feeding:
We are still making all of Ethan's food and he is loving it! We have tried so many different things that we wouldn't be able to find in the store if we were making it ourselves. Some faves- Papaya, Avocado, Peaches, and asaragus.  Plus he is still taking between 22 and 26 oz of milk a day which luckily I am still able to keep up with.



Hair:
We are thinking he has a reddish brown color, kind of like Tim's dad did.


Sleep:
730 to700 and then my sweet little boy is nice enough to play in his crib and lets me sleep in for about another 30 minutes or so.


Likes:
Trouble- Anything he shouldn't get into he does. With him crawling we have started baby proofing the house, and it seems like every day we find something else we have to move or secure down that we missed the day before.

Being outside- The weather is getting nice again and we have been taking full advantage of spending time at the park swinging.


Leap frog music table- He could sit and bang on this thing for hours! I will have to remember to think the Easter Bunny for that one.....


Dislikes:
Cars- He use to love riding in cars, but lately will spend the entire trip screaming no matter how long or short the ride is

Bedtime- He doesn't mind sleeping, but the act of having to go to sleep is not his favorite thing to do. I think he just has a hard time winding down at night.

Milestones:
Crawling
Pulling Up
"Talking" a lot more
Teeth- his 2 front bottom teeth decided to make their appearance on the same day, yeah trust me, its tons of fun....


We had so many firsts this month and its bitter sweet. First crawling, first baseball game, first time at the beach, first time playing in the sand. I love watching him in all these situations, but part of me really wants my little guy to stay little.


2 comments:

  1. What a cutie pie! You are so lucky he is STTN. I can't get my little guy to do it if I paid him.

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...