Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Isn't that Pintresting....

So I have lots of projects going on courtesy of Pintrest, so I thought I would share some of my pins that I have decided to DIY.  I'm going to try and do a post like this weekly, but we will see how that goes. It could be anything, ranging from beauty tips and tricks, to a project for the back yard.




The end result

Not perfect but not too bad for a first time. Honestly it was much more of a hassle then it was worth, because I tend to mess my nails up so quickly, but it was nice doing something for myself. Super simple just painted my nails white, then used those little circular reinforcement stickers ( found at an office supply store) over the bottom, and painted everything above the sticker grey. Publish Post

Not perfect but not too bad for a first time.



2 comments:

  1. I love the colors! I am a pinterest addict, I love to look at food mostly, but I never look at the healthy things! Lol

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...