Friday, April 6, 2012

Keeping the Less Fortunate in my Thoughts

So today in Virginia Beach was a huge day, not because something fun or someone famous was going on but because of this.

This could have been so much worse and I am so thankful that it wasn't. I use to live about .25 miles from where this happened and it makes me realized just how quickly someones lives could change. All it takes is a split second to have your world turned upside down.

Tonight when I go to bed I will definitely hug my family a little tighter.

If you have a spare second, please pray for all those involved as they rebuild what they have lost and heal from their injuries.


"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.  ~Thornton Wilder"

1 comment:

  1. This post is great! I'm new here...decided to say hi and not be a lurker. :) Love your blog so far- off to check out the rest of it! Have a wonderful week, sugar. xo

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...