Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Weight Loss Wednesday



Weight this week- 240


Weight loss so far- 50
Back in prepregnancy clothes yet?-I think my weight is shifting, because the jeans I  recently bought are getting a little "saggy" around the backside, yet the scale says no different.

Eating- I think this is about to get so much easier! Tim was talking to some friends and they were telling him how great low carb is, and somehow managed to get him on board ( despite me trying for months, go figure ) So now that we are both doing it I think it will be much easier to stick with. No more making 2 meals, no more cheating.

Exercise- The weather has been beautiful lately, so I've been spending less time in the gym and more time with the jogging stroller outside. Ethan gets to enjoy nice walks/ runs with laughing at my horrible excuse to running. Plus we both get to enjoy some fresh air

Positive Moment of the Week- Getting Tim on board with low carb.

Let down of the week- Cheating for mexican food, its just so yummy!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously need to get back on track. It's so easy to "cheat" and we love to eat out. I'm planning on having a really good food day today!

    ReplyDelete

So tell me what you really think.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...